Welcome to Kitty Cat Connection
- reducing suffering and overpopulation among feral and abandoned cats
- fostering and finding caring homes for all rescued cats
- promoting spay/neuter and adoption as a way to address the problem of homeless cats in our community
If you would like to order by mail please send your check to Kitty Cat Connection at P.O. Box 902085, Kansas City, Missouri 64190-2085. Please include $3 for shipping and handling for wall calendars or $2 for desk calendars. All profits from the sale of our calendars will help us save more Kansas City area cats and kittens. We are a 501C3 rescue group. Thank you!
Sparkle will do best in a home where she gets lots of attention. She likes other cats and likes to wrestle with her brother, Dazzles. She gets along fine with kids, too.
If you are wanting a friendly, purring happy little kitten, you should consider adopting Sparkle. Call Sharon at 816-532-0244 or text 816-392-8820 for more information.
Be a Rescue Partner
Our current goal is to obtain a commitment of $1000 in monthly donations. We hope to recruit 50 - 100 RESCUE PARTNERS who will make an ongoing donation of $10 or $20 a month to help us reach that goal.
Please consider joining our RESCUE PARTNER program to assist Kitty Cat Connection in rescuing Kansas City area cats from abandonment, death row at kill shelters, abuse & families that just didn't want them any longer.
Be a Rescue Partner with a monthly donation through PayPal
To cancel your recurring monthly payment (which paypal calls a subscription):
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
3. Click My money.
4. Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.
5. Click Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow the instructions.