Welcome to Kitty Cat Connection
- reducing suffering and overpopulation among feral and abandoned cats
- fostering and finding caring homes for all rescued cats
- promoting spay/neuter and adoption as a way to address the problem of homeless cats in our community
Calendars are back!
Get the 2017 Kitty Cat Connection wall calendars, featuring our beautiful rescue cats and kittens, for a $15 donation. The KCC CUTIES desk calendar, featuring oodles of darling kittens, can be yours for $6 or 2/$10. Come get yours at the Tiffany Springs Petsmart starting this Saturday 10/21/2016 or contact us by email.
Featured Cat: Nala
Nala a female black and white DSH born 5/5/15.
Nala was surrendered to a local vet's office when the guy that found her couldn't keep her. She is a little shy at first, but once she gets to know you she is very loving and sweet. She loves to play with other cats, kids, and be petted. She has been around large dogs.
For more information contact Jeylinne 913-202-3809
Raise money for Kitty Cat Connection when you shop online!
Totally Free | No Hidden Fees | No Limits | Monthly Donation Checks
Search and shop online at http://www.igive.com/welcome/lp15/wr34.cfm?c=70797&m=1028593&jltest=1
Be a Rescue Partner
Our current goal is to obtain a commitment of $1000 in monthly donations. We hope to recruit 50 - 100 RESCUE PARTNERS who will make an ongoing donation of $10 or $20 a month to help us reach that goal.
Please consider joining our RESCUE PARTNER program to assist Kitty Cat Connection in rescuing Kansas City area cats from abandonment, death row at kill shelters, abuse & families that just didn't want them any longer.
Be a Rescue Partner with a monthly donation through PayPal
To cancel your recurring monthly payment (which paypal calls a subscription):
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
3. Click My money.
4. Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.
5. Click Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow the instructions.