Welcome to Kitty Cat Connection
- reducing suffering and overpopulation among feral and abandoned cats
- fostering and finding caring homes for all rescued cats
- promoting spay/neuter and adoption as a way to address the problem of homeless cats in our community
Calendars are back!
Get the 2017 Kitty Cat Connection wall calendars, featuring our beautiful rescue cats and kittens, for a $15 donation. The KCC CUTIES desk calendar, featuring oodles of darling kittens, can be yours for $6 or 2/$10. Come get yours at the Tiffany Springs PetSmart starting this Saturday 10/21/2016 or contact us by email.
Featured Cat: Fabio
Fabio is a beautiful maine coon boy about 5 years old. His previous owner moved and wouldn't take him. Fabio is a gentle giant who is confused and sad about losing his family. He is front declawed. Fabio will do best in a quiet home without other pets or children. He is a little shy at first, but he'll be the perfect gentleman once he gets to know you.
Please contact Sharon at 816-532-0244 or text
816-392-8820 for more information about me!
My adoption fee is: $100.00
Raise money for Kitty Cat Connection when you shop online!
Totally Free | No Hidden Fees | No Limits | Monthly Donation Checks
Search and shop online at http://www.igive.com/welcome/lp15/wr34.cfm?c=70797&m=1028593&jltest=1
Be a Rescue Partner
Our current goal is to obtain a commitment of $1000 in monthly donations. We hope to recruit 50 - 100 RESCUE PARTNERS who will make an ongoing donation of $10 or $20 a month to help us reach that goal.
Please consider joining our RESCUE PARTNER program to assist Kitty Cat Connection in rescuing Kansas City area cats from abandonment, death row at kill shelters, abuse & families that just didn't want them any longer.
Be a Rescue Partner with a monthly donation through PayPal
To cancel your recurring monthly payment (which paypal calls a subscription):
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
3. Click My money.
4. Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.
5. Click Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow the instructions.