Welcome to Kitty Cat Connection
- reducing suffering and overpopulation among feral and abandoned cats
- fostering and finding caring homes for all rescued cats
- promoting spay/neuter and adoption as a way to address the problem of homeless cats in our community
Featured Cat: Bijou
Bijou is a female DSH orange and white tabby born 8/10/15. Bijou was born into foster care. When she was a few months old, she developed a serious eye condition and has lost about 50% of her vision in her one eye. While she may never make the cover of a magazine, this girl is all personality. She has had many vet visits and has handled them all wonderfully. She is very affectionate and social. She loves to play and loves to be held and petted. She even sits on her foster mom's shoulder. Her eye is all better now, but it might water more then the other eye because of some scar tissue that formed. Other then that, Bijou is right as rain and ready for her forever home. She even holds the high score on her foster mom's cat computer game. For more information on this amazing girl contact Lisa at 913-424-9880.
Raise money for Kitty Cat Connection when you shop online!
Totally Free | No Hidden Fees | No Limits | Monthly Donation Checks
Search and shop online at http://www.igive.com/welcome/lp15/wr34.cfm?c=70797&m=1028593&jltest=1
Be a Rescue Partner
Our current goal is to obtain a commitment of $1000 in monthly donations. We hope to recruit 50 - 100 RESCUE PARTNERS who will make an ongoing donation of $10 or $20 a month to help us reach that goal.
Please consider joining our RESCUE PARTNER program to assist Kitty Cat Connection in rescuing Kansas City area cats from abandonment, death row at kill shelters, abuse & families that just didn't want them any longer.
Be a Rescue Partner with a monthly donation through PayPal
To cancel your recurring monthly payment (which paypal calls a subscription):
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
3. Click My money.
4. Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.
5. Click Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow the instructions.