Welcome to Kitty Cat Connection
- reducing suffering and overpopulation among feral and abandoned cats
- fostering and finding caring homes for all rescued cats
- promoting spay/neuter and adoption as a way to address the problem of homeless cats in our community
Sneaky was turned over to KCC when her owner was moved into a senior care facility. She is a talkative, friendly girl who is not too fond of other cats, but with her loyalty and constant love you wont need another pet. She loves attention and wants to be the queen of her castle. Her foster mom adores her!
Adoption fee is $60
For more information on this sweet girl contact Jey
Kittens in Need
Our kitties will appreciate it!
We have 2 different Wish Lists!
You can choose to donate an item(s) from the list below, or from our Wal-Mart Wish List Click here
Or you can choose to donate an item(s) from our Amazon Wish List Click here
Raise money for Kitty Cat Connection when you shop online!
Totally Free | No Hidden Fees | No Limits | Monthly Donation Checks
Search and shop online at http://www.igive.com/welcome/lp15/wr34.cfm?c=70797&m=1028593&jltest=1
Be a Rescue Partner
Our current goal is to obtain a commitment of $1000 in monthly donations. We hope to recruit 50 - 100 RESCUE PARTNERS who will make an ongoing donation of $10 or $20 a month to help us reach that goal.
Please consider joining our RESCUE PARTNER program to assist Kitty Cat Connection in rescuing Kansas City area cats from abandonment, death row at kill shelters, abuse & families that just didn't want them any longer.
Be a Rescue Partner with a monthly donation through PayPal
To cancel your recurring monthly payment (which paypal calls a subscription):
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Profile near the top of the page.
3. Click My money.
4. Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.
5. Click Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow the instructions.